Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The Steve Wilkos Show White Rapper
Early January I was lucky enough to attend The Steve Wilkos show, a mix of Jerry Springer violent humor and Maury Povich earnest dysfunctional weirdness. The following two clips features one of the most goofy humans ever attempt to freestyle. He is my personal savior.
- The Pack AD - Canada Wins Gold In Rock Olympics
- Sunday Morning Song: Trains Across the Sea
- Concert #5: Punk Rock at 17 Mules
- Concert #4: Bellows in Pawtucket
- Warning: Don't Download The New BSS!!!
- New Broken Social Scene Single
- The Johnny Cash Show: Best Performances Part One
- Most Awkward Mission of Burma Interview Ever?
- Black Tambourine - Slumberland Records Release
- What The Hell? Violent Femmes on Sabrina the Witc...
- Concert #3: John McCauley at The 201
- The Steve Wilkos Show White Rapper
- RIP Fannie the Elephant
- Chicago, Don't Let Me Explode
- Twitter Rules. Leads To This Blog Post
- Stephen Colbert, Professional Satirizer
- Half-Ass Super Bowl Thoughts From a Bored Dude
- Rahm Samberg Buttfuns Sarah Palin
- The Strange Boys - Be Brave Video
- Dan Deacon - The Glorious Genius
- He Was A Rebel Jew
- Propaganda Sucks So Listen to Red Mass and Duchess...
- Goal for 2010: Go to 100 Concerts
- ▼ February (23)