Sunday, November 22, 2009

These are Two of My Favorite Things...

Sarah Palin and 2012? Give it to me baby.



Suck:

I changed the TV to the live music channel and was quite pleased to see my boy Neil Young singing "Heart of Gold." Not my favorite track by him but solid nonetheless.

I looked down at my computer to check my email. Then I looked up to check what song Neil was playing next and guess who's staring at me?

Robert Plant. Circa 2006. He looks like this:



Apparently, the shows had changed over. I had caught the tail end of a Neil Young show, the beginning of a Robert Plant special. What a disparity in musical talent.

I am suffering from some serious disappointment, yes-sir. Sucks more than Octa-Mom.

Most disappointing portion of my otherwise chill weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers