Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Circulatory System - A Little Bit Different
Circulatory System! New Record! Signal Morning!
FYI: Circulatory System are William Cullen Hart's musical project, a dude from the original Elephant 6 collective. Last record came from Hart over seven years ago, due to the fact he's been battling multiple sclerosis.
I've listened to this album once a day for the past week. Signal Morning is the best Elephant 6-related piece of music to come out in the past five years and stands up well against the classics from Neutral Milk Hotel and Olivia Tremor Control.
Here is my review, via 75orless.com.
- Celtics' Marquis Daniels = Movie Star
- Beavis and Butthead Do The Ramones
- Death Panels Threaten Rock n' Roll Kings
- An Exercise in Snobbery: The Best Records of the Y...
- God Bless Sleater-Kinney
- Glenn Beck Vs. Sarah Palin is a Hooot
- Leon + Kramer = Comedic Masterpiece
- The Avalanches Have New Music - Time to Freak Out
- Providence, Concerts, Blah Blah Blah
- Circulatory System - A Little Bit Different
- I Like Music, If You Didn't Notice
- Breaking Bad = Recommended TV Show
- These are Two of My Favorite Things...
- Califone - Funeral Singers
- Fugazi - Waiting Room
- MTV Wins Booby Prize
- Mick Foley on The Daily Show
- Don't Look Back: Oh Mi Oh My
- A Concert Poster Here, A Concert Poster There
- Conan O'Brien Kills
- On the Rise - Freddie Gibbs
- Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa Claus
- Common Sense
- Titans Owner = Classy Hand Gestures
- Tiny Mix Tapes Featuring: ME
- Carsick Cars = Kraut-Rock Specialists
- RIP Jerry Fuchs
- Stephen Colbert Fakes a Bong Hit
- Sammy Sosa in White Skin, Horrifying
- Big Black - Passing Complexion
- He Hate Me - Blasphemy and The Beatles
- ▼ November (31)