Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Avalanches Have New Music - Time to Freak Out


The vinyl sample kings The Avalanches have a brand new twenty-three minute dance number called "Brains (Teazer)" that is grand and must be heard by everyone.

I could never quite pinpoint why The Avalanches' last record Since I Left You was so damn good until I heard this new material. These Aussies know how to run the dance music game with carnal beats, dense production, and a certain giddy addictive element that makes me hit the replay button.

Check out the new song here. (Via Stereogum)

Gotta give credit when credit is due. Stereogum showcased this new number as part of their 25 Most Anticipated Albums Of 2010 List which has a few interesting tidbits of information about bands I like. Worth a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers