Friday, November 20, 2009
MTV Wins Booby Prize
The best show ever invented, MTV's "Jersey Shore," premieres on December 3.
It may be the single greatest achievement of the 21st century.
Sociologists ain't got nothin' on MTV Reality.
Here is the first trailer:
If Aliens were real, they'd be from New Jersey. And blitzed out from huffin' on hair products.
If all television was this good, there would be a zero percent unemployment rate.
"Jersey Shore" crosses over cultural boundaries, linking all species together, in order to point and laugh at ridiculous guidos.
It is the most American television show ever.
Here is the second trailer:
I am more excited about "Jersey Shore" than the Super Bowl.
- Celtics' Marquis Daniels = Movie Star
- Beavis and Butthead Do The Ramones
- Death Panels Threaten Rock n' Roll Kings
- An Exercise in Snobbery: The Best Records of the Y...
- God Bless Sleater-Kinney
- Glenn Beck Vs. Sarah Palin is a Hooot
- Leon + Kramer = Comedic Masterpiece
- The Avalanches Have New Music - Time to Freak Out
- Providence, Concerts, Blah Blah Blah
- Circulatory System - A Little Bit Different
- I Like Music, If You Didn't Notice
- Breaking Bad = Recommended TV Show
- These are Two of My Favorite Things...
- Califone - Funeral Singers
- Fugazi - Waiting Room
- MTV Wins Booby Prize
- Mick Foley on The Daily Show
- Don't Look Back: Oh Mi Oh My
- A Concert Poster Here, A Concert Poster There
- Conan O'Brien Kills
- On the Rise - Freddie Gibbs
- Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa Claus
- Common Sense
- Titans Owner = Classy Hand Gestures
- Tiny Mix Tapes Featuring: ME
- Carsick Cars = Kraut-Rock Specialists
- RIP Jerry Fuchs
- Stephen Colbert Fakes a Bong Hit
- Sammy Sosa in White Skin, Horrifying
- Big Black - Passing Complexion
- He Hate Me - Blasphemy and The Beatles
- ▼ November (31)