Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Five Rookies from the Year 2009
Monday I brought you the top five records by old farts circa 2009.
Here are my Rookies of the Year, or, five bands that debuted their music in 2009 that I enjoyed and you should check out:
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart: S/T - Slumberland Records
Nobunny: Love Visions - 1234! Go! Records
The Strange Boys: And Girls Club - In the Red Records
Freddie Gibbs: MIDWESTGANGSTABOXFRAMECADILLACMUZIK - Self-Released Mixtape
Hornet Leg: Ribbon of Fear - K Records
- RIP Vic Chesnutt
- 10 of the Coolest Occurences in the Year 2009, Par...
- Jersey Shore Stripper - I Think We Have a Situatio...
- The Christmas Crap Continued: Screaming Females Li...
- Deerhunter Live at McCarren Park 8-3-2008
- Old Video: Jeffrey Lewis = WILLIAMSBURG WILL OLDHA...
- Kermit the Frog Sings a Song
- Stephen Colbert Raps!!!!!!!!!
- SNL Sketch Makes Funny Social Commentary
- Beavis and Butthead Nail Radiohead
- A Few Reasons Why I Love Providence
- Five More Records You Should Hear From The Year 20...
- Jeff Mangum Gets Jiggy With It
- Tiger Tiger Woods, Ya'll
- Sonic Youth Tell the Story of the Chode
- Breaking News: New England Patriot Player Supports...
- Beavis Calls Superchunk Fart Knockers
- Best Driving Around Music: 2009 Version
- Beavis and Butthead Meet John Spencer
- Five Rookies from the Year 2009
- Magnetic Fields Announce New Album
- Beavis and Butthead Sip on Gin and Juice
- Why I Missed The Latest Pixies Reunion
- ▼ December (23)