Thursday, December 3, 2009
Best Driving Around Music: 2009 Version
Recap: So far my top records of the 2009 countdown has slapped you with my favorite rock dinosaurs and the rookies of the year.
Now, feast your eyes on my favorite five albums I blasted in 2009 while driving around in my killer blue 95 Dodge Caravan.
Atlas Sound: Logos - Kranky/4AD
Circulatory System: Signal Morning - Cloud Recordings
Dan Deacon: Bromst - Carpark Records
Jeremy Jay: Slow Dance - K Records
Sunset Rubdown: Dragonslayer - Jagjaguwar Records
- RIP Vic Chesnutt
- 10 of the Coolest Occurences in the Year 2009, Par...
- Jersey Shore Stripper - I Think We Have a Situatio...
- The Christmas Crap Continued: Screaming Females Li...
- Deerhunter Live at McCarren Park 8-3-2008
- Old Video: Jeffrey Lewis = WILLIAMSBURG WILL OLDHA...
- Kermit the Frog Sings a Song
- Stephen Colbert Raps!!!!!!!!!
- SNL Sketch Makes Funny Social Commentary
- Beavis and Butthead Nail Radiohead
- A Few Reasons Why I Love Providence
- Five More Records You Should Hear From The Year 20...
- Jeff Mangum Gets Jiggy With It
- Tiger Tiger Woods, Ya'll
- Sonic Youth Tell the Story of the Chode
- Breaking News: New England Patriot Player Supports...
- Beavis Calls Superchunk Fart Knockers
- Best Driving Around Music: 2009 Version
- Beavis and Butthead Meet John Spencer
- Five Rookies from the Year 2009
- Magnetic Fields Announce New Album
- Beavis and Butthead Sip on Gin and Juice
- Why I Missed The Latest Pixies Reunion
- ▼ December (23)