Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Five More Records You Should Hear From The Year 2009

I can't think of an underlying thread that exists between these five records besides the fact that they were released between January 1, 2009 and December 8, 2009.

And so this wraps up my twenty favorite records of the year countdown, cut from twenty-five because I can't think of anything else makes the list that I can post without feeling like a booger. Read here, here, and here to see my other fifteen. Thanks for reading and big ups to largeheartedboy for linking to my crucial commentary on the past year in music.

Last Five Records:

Beirut: Mark of the Zapotec - Pompeii Records

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone: Vs. Children - Tomlab Records

Handsome Furs: Face Control - Sub Pop Records

Jeffrey Lewis and the Junkyard: Em Are I - Rough Trade Records

The Thermals: Now We Can See - Kill Rock Stars Records

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers