Monday, September 21, 2009

Dan Brown is a Pussy



Damn, Dan Brown is a pussy. He writes one book and, instead of trying to write in another genre or about another subject matter, he replicates his first one. Probably with a copy machine. Then he puts the second out as a new book.

What a pussy! Try to write something else original, you one trick monkey!

Yes, I read "The Da Vinci Code." I loved it. I was enthralled. I thought everyone around me was deeply conspiring to assassinate me. Or trying steal my sweet Elf Power poster, then find something really mysterious inside of it, possibly the clue that will unlock the date when Neutral Milk Hotel will reunite.

And then I read "Angels and Demons." Funny story: they're the same fucking book. The plot-lines, the characters, the twists, the turns, the writing style, the conspiracies, the secret societies. Oh yeah, it's all there. And a complete copy.

Basically, Dan Brown has a brilliant formula that everybody falls for at least once. That's all. I'll give him that much.

But it turns out "Angels and Demons" came out before "The Da Vinci Code." And now he has a new book out, "The Lost Symbol." That would make five books by Mr. Brown. Probably five copies. I refuse to read any more of his bullshit.

Nobody else realizes this? Or is it nobody cares at all about Dan Brown and you all think he's a pussy, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers