Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Breaking News! Richard Hell in Hadley!
Richard Hell is doing a book reading at Grey Matter Books in Hadley, MA, at 7:30pm September 19.
Big ups to David for the tip. I heard about the reading on his great garage rock radio show, Blank Generation, Tuesday nights, from 8-10pm. Stream it, and other programming, here: WMUA 91.1
Richard Hell is a punk rock pioneer. Everybody ripped/rips him off. Go see him!
For those of you who don't know:
- Top Five Most Glorious Follow-Up Songs to One-Hit ...
- Sports Wednesday - Lame Ass Edition
- Dan Brown is a Pussy
- NBC Thursdays = Good Laughs? Review
- Things I'm Bad At
- Pavement Tickets Onsale Tomorrow
- Jimmy Carter, Ballsy
- Don't Pee on Me
- Sports Wednesday(s)
- Breaking News! Richard Hell in Hadley!
- Speading The Word: PAVEMENT REUNION
- Talking Heads Best Performance?
- John Belushi as Joe Cocker
- Music is a Sin, Updated, Coming Soon
- ▼ September (15)