Friday, January 22, 2010

Live ATP NYC AND Live Jesus Lizard Recordings

An artist's rendition of my brain after listening to live music from ATP NYC:

I can't remember how I stumbled across this, I wish I could give credit where credit is due. I apologize. Either way, I'm going to pay it forward and present all you music nerd hoodrats with a crucial website:

LIVE RECORDINGS FROM ATP NYC

Includes bands I love: Deerhoof, Atlas Sound, Circulatory System, Panda Bear, Deerhunter, Lightning Bolt, Wooden Shjips, Low...

AND

A whole bunch of other bands I've been meaning to check out: Suicide, Dirty Three, EPMD, and a few more that I'll put some listening time into because it's free.

I'm currently listening to the Deerhoof performance. The sound is perfect. I am so happy right now.

Thanks to The Free Music Archive for offering these for free, as well as other music that is legally downloadable (not a real word, don't care).

Once you're wiping up your drool, please head over to Chunklet and check out all the live Jesus Lizard recordings they just posted. One of their writers went on tour with David Yow and company and has provided some live footage for your listening pleasures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers