Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Obsess Much? I Love Paul's Boutique


"Paul's Boutique" came out last year on Deluxe Edition. I would've picked it up if I had more disposable income but alas, I'm currently stuck with the copy on my iPod.

Lucky for broke/cheap bastards like myself, there are prizes you can find online if you search hard enough. For example, there's the free mp3 of the guys chatting about the making of "Paul's Boutique" while re-listening to the album. An hour-long audio commentary, it includes and extends on several stories you can read about in the wonderful 33 1/3 book, written by Dan Leroy.

There's also the four drug-fueled music videos that you can find below.

If you haven't heard "Paul's Boutique" yet, What's Your Problem?!

Beastie Boys - Shake Your Rump


Hey Ladies


Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun


Shadrach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers